[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Jan 15 21:36:45 MST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:22:54 -0700
"Booga-Wooga Web Productions" <info at booga-wooga.com> wrote:

> RE: Wireless 'net would be good . . .
>
> Maybe a local hotel?  I know the Ken Caryl / C-470 Holiday Inn gives
> guests free wireless -- cards and all. My sister stayed there. And yes,
> it's all South / West.
>
> Might they maybe be able to provide a meeting room?

Typically, hotels charge for meeting rooms. Some also have policies
against bringing your own food/drinks (i.e. food service must be catered
by the hotel).

Granted, you can't bring foods, etc. to the library either.

At a coffee shop, you can at least spend as little as you care to.

While I think that having internet access is a nice thing, I don't think
it's essential, and wouldn't like selecting a location to get hung up on
it.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/