[CLUE-Tech] Red Hat Ending Support (Long, but very pertinent and an enjoyable read - really, I wouldn't kid you....)

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Fri Jan 16 11:08:08 MST 2004

The community, including RedHat, provides errata updates, but for a much
shorter time than before. FC2 is scheduled to be released on April 5 so
that means FC1 will no longer get updates after July or August. There is
also a FedoraLegacy project that is trying to get off the ground and it
may offer updates for some releases for a longer period of time, but
their plans are still being put together as they go.