[CLUE-Tech] Red Hat Ending Support (Long, but very pertinent and an enjoyable read - really, I wouldn't kid you....)

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Jan 18 14:28:41 MST 2004

On Saturday, Jan 17, 2004, at 10:00 America/Denver, Angelo Bertolli
wrote:

> Really?  Would you happen to know where I can get RH pre-6.0 iso's?

I've probably got a 5.1 CD set around here (somewhere... yikes...).  If
you want me to dd you a copy into an .iso file I could.  Send me a note
off-list if you haven't already found what you need.  I'll have to go
dig through the piles of old CD's upstairs, but since I keep .iso
images of all the distros I use on the home fileserver, it's worth
finding them to put them on there too...
Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com