[CLUE-Tech] SW Hacking Society Initial Meeting

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Mon Jan 19 16:03:30 MST 2004

At 08:53 AM 1/19/2004 -0700, Dale K. Hawkins wrote:

>David Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> writes:
>
> > Make meeting announcements to CLUE Announce.
>
>I had replied earlier about meeting at Hops.  Well, given that Hops
>does not have WiFi and it can get very crowded, I propose meeting
>somewhere else.

I had an I.T. related meeting at Hops on Sunday. They didnt even have
electrical outlets at the tables so that we could get juice for our lap tops.

If the date is right, I'll attend something that is scheduled.

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
Lamport's Law:
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer
you didn't even know existed can render your own computer unusable.