[CLUE-Tech] Fw: recursive up2date script

David Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Wed Jan 21 11:17:34 MST 2004

For those of you having trouble running up2date on your Fedora boxen, due to
GPG errors in the download:  You may have noticed that up2date resumes where
it left off, so persistence does, in this case, pay off.  I wrote a little
script that basically says: update the box, if you failed, start over.

Yes, I know it's too simple for clue-tech, but I'll be ~someone~ out there
can use it.

----- Script -----

#!/bin/bash
# I should do something to limit the number of tries.
# Update the box entirely.
up2date --update --force
# If the exit status is not 0, call this script again.