[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Jan 23 12:23:48 MST 2004

skipworthy at realivetech.com wrote:

>Since it came up...
>
>Is anyone interested in a central meet?  Paris on the Platte (on 15th and
>Platte st or so) has free internet (both wireless and ethernet jacks (no
>joke)...you'd just have to buy coffee or something.

Another central location with free internet (both wireless and jacks) is
the Falling Rock Tap House (19th and Blake St).   It's  a comfortable
bar with one of the best beer selections in the country.  Their staff is
not very knowledgable about the network however.  I believe they'd be
happy to point out the the jacks at the bar and throughout the
establishment, but you'll probably have to ferret out the connection on
your own.

Lynn