[CLUE-Tech] Small network security distro recommendations?

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Fri Jan 30 16:48:37 MST 2004

There are some dedicated distributions for firewall/network monitoring -
if that is *all* the box is going to do, then those would be an
appropriate choice.  If you want to do some other things, a more general
distribution like Fedora, Debian, SuSE *once it has been hardened* may
be a better choice.

It's all about what you want to do.

-d