[CLUE-Tech] Linux on rentable laptops

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Fri Jul 2 23:12:26 MDT 2004

The last time I called around (couple years), nobody provided Linux on
rentable laptops.  But, they didn't care that I scraped the drive and
did an install myself, so thats what I usually did.  Most rental places
scrape and reimage a drive on a return anyways (my impression), so as
long as you don't damage the hardware, they don't care how you arrange
the bits on the drive.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"Every man knows he is a sissy compared to Johnny Cash."

-- Bono (U2)