[CLUE-Tech] FTP Program

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 04:53:47 MDT 2004

How do you invoke midnight commander?  I remember reading about it
somewhere, but forgot the basic command to get it running from the
shell.

I really do like those old-fashioned text interfaces.  I've been into
computer consulting longer than most of my students have been alive.

As for gFTP, i might have messed up with the user ID or something, so
will try again sometime later this week under "clean room" conditions,
with nothing else running.