[CLUE-Tech] FTP Program

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:38:52 MDT 2004

NCFTP (invoked with ncftp )   is a very nice program.  I've never used
gftp but for people who like unix shell commands, NCFTP will get you a
lot of them on the remote site like tab-auto completion, recursive
directory listing, background/batch putting/getting, pwd

And most things you want to do on the local host are available with an
"l" in front of the command like "lpwd" "lcd" etc.

http://www.ncftp.com/ncftp/doc/ncftp.html

Greg