[CLUE-Tech] Mail Delivery (failure clue-tech@clue.denver.co.us)

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at blazenet.net
Thu Jul 8 12:42:45 MDT 2004

On Thursday 08 July 2004 02:11 pm, Angelo Bertolli wrote:
> >Or better yet some way to automate dealing with them?  It'd be neat if
> > kmail saw something like this coming in and could just forward it to
> > abuse at wherever from the _real_ source address,  but I don't think my
> > simple attempts to deal with filtering just now are quite up to that task
> > just yet.

> Watch out.  Last time I notified abuse@ I ended up getting attacked more.

I'd like to find a good way of dealing with this stuff.  Opinion seems to be
just delete them,  but that's rather unsatisfying.  :-)   I've also bounced
them.  If we all did that,  or better yet if we all bounced back oh,  a whole
*bunch* of copies,  they'd get their bandwidth saturated with that.  But
you'd have to be sure of where the stuff was coming from,  I guess.