[CLUE-Tech] OT: SCSI question

kevin.lane at comcast.net kevin.lane at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 13:49:41 MDT 2004

There are adaptors that will have a power connector receptacle that will allow you to connect one of the powersupply power leads to it. I believe there may also be adaptors that will pull the power from the SCSI bus, either way, you should be able to find the right adaptor for your needs.

The issue you may come up with (and I have not checked the drives to see what they support) is that you may be attaching the wrong type drive to the wrong type bus, in which case you could see degraded performance, or it just may not work at all.

--
Kevin Lane
Kevin.Lane at comcast.net