[CLUE-Tech] OT: SCSI question

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Jul 16 00:41:13 MDT 2004

Thanks, I did find 3 of these adaptors at the house of cables on
Arapahoe - and until I get the rest of the box built, I won't know for
sure if they will keep the 320 speed up, but I know my LVD cable,
Adaptec controller, and drives are all supposed to be 320, so we'll see
if the adapter can maintain that.  Thanks again everyone for the info.