[CLUE-Tech] Email clients, Postfix and listing of emails sent

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Jul 24 22:02:27 MDT 2004

Holy Crap, Tux Guru!!!

Man, have my eyes be opened!!!  I hadn't even known about /var/log/mail,
/var/log/mail.err, /var/log/warn, or even /var/log/mail.info!!  More
learning to do now, what a mess to dig out of.

Thanks for the pointers, Jeff!!

KC

P.S. SUSE uses just mail not maillog, but it works great with the minor
change.  Thanks!!!