[CLUE-Tech] If you administer a mail server, you might find this useful.

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Fri Jun 4 09:51:39 MDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 05:03, dan radom wrote:
*snip*
> spam should be blocked at the MTA.  smtp authentication and pop3s exist
> for reasons, as does pop/imap before smtp.
>
> many of us are involved in projects and such, but we don't advertise them
> here for the most part.

That's a shame, if so. I'd be interested in hearing about the projects
that people are working on.

As I think I mentioned earlier, I would not like it if every person who
launches a new project signed up to the list and plugged it -- but I am
interested in the projects that actual CLUEbies are working on.

The only reason that I make the distinction is because there are already
venues for announcing new open source / free software projects
(Freshmeat, anyone?) and the signal to noise ratio would degrade
seriously if everyone announced their new projects on CLUE-Tech. But I
do have an interest in hearing about projects created/maintained by
people that I "know" even if only through this list.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb at dissociatedpress.net>

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off
their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more." - Mark Twain