[CLUE-Tech] Need Morphix on Disk for Project

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 13:07:54 MDT 2004

Howdy --

Been kicking around the Morphix site for a bit, and have figured out that the cost in time & frustration to try & download what we might need is going to be high.  I'm stuck with dialup all around.

Will be in Denver sometime Thursday -- have to pick up some people at DIA.  Would it be possible to meet with anyone to get a CD that has Morphix on it?  What i need to do is play around with it, and figure out how to configure it so that it boots up with a minimal RAM requirement.  Then i need to figure out how to have certain files riding along with it, that can be read & run easily by somebody even more idiotic than myself.

It looks like there's one version of Morphix that has a minimal GUI, and that looks like the best idea.

You can contact me off-list if you want.

Michael Riversong

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Beautiful Music for the Glory of God

http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong