[CLUE-Tech] Need Morphix on Disk for Project

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 20:06:59 MDT 2004

OK, the necessary files are at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=71814&package_id=71562&
release_id=170724

(This was linked through the www.morphix.org front page.)

What we need are:
MorphixCombined-KDE-0.4-1.iso
MorphixCombined-LightGUI-0.4-1.iso

and also any documentation files.  I almost had one doc downloaded, but
a glitch with our older version of Adobe Acrobat Reader caused a lot of
wasted time.

So i could probably swing into downtown, triple park somewhere, run in &
pick it up, and probably make it back out before they ticketed my car.
Probably would get there around 2.  Just need an address -- used to
drive a taxi so i'm familiar with downtown.

Really appreciate this.  I'm working on a nonprofit project at the
private school where i work, for eventual free distribution, so any and
all help is really a Good Thing.  Of course you guys will get copies
once it's relatively stable.

Thanks!

On Tuesday, June 8, 2004, at 02:46 PM, David Anselmi wrote:

> Send a link to the .iso you want.
>
> I work downtown.  If that is convenient enough for you, you can swing
> by and get it.  I can mail it too.
>
> The Techangle guys (Dave & Roy) are near DIA so if they can help it
> would be easier for you.
>
> If you don't get a better offer, let me know.
>
> Dave

Michael Riversong
http://www.hippiehebraic.com/michaelriversong.html
Free Celtic harp and other gentle MP3s and radical ideas about music and
culture