[CLUE-Tech] Need Morphix on Disk for Project

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 06:29:01 MDT 2004

Thank you.  That's very kind of you, and good to know.  I have another
meeting scheduled right after picking up the disks, and think it's
directly south of downtown, but actually am not sure of the location.

On Tuesday, June 8, 2004, at 11:32 PM, Dave Hahn wrote:

> Have both coming in should you choose to pick up at I-70 and Tower
> instead of Downtown.
>
> -d
>
> Michael Riversong wrote:
>
>> OK, the necessary files are at:
>> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=71814&package_id=71562&
>> release_id=170724
>>
>> (This was linked through the www.morphix.org front page.)
>>
>> What we need are:
>> MorphixCombined-KDE-0.4-1.iso
>> _MorphixCombined-LightGUI-0.4-1.iso_
>>
>> and also any documentation files. I almost had one doc downloaded, but
>> a glitch with our older version of Adobe Acrobat Reader caused a lot
>> of wasted time.
>>
>> So i could probably swing into downtown, triple park somewhere, run
>> in & pick it up, and probably make it back out before they ticketed my
>> car. Probably would get there around 2. Just need an address -- used
>> to drive a taxi so i'm familiar with downtown.
>>
>> Really appreciate this. I'm working on a nonprofit project at the
>> private school where i work, for eventual free distribution, so any
>> and all help is really a Good Thing. Of course you guys will get
>> copies once it's relatively stable.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Tuesday, June 8, 2004, at 02:46 PM, David Anselmi wrote:
>>

>>     Send a link to the .iso you want.
>>
>>     I work downtown. If that is convenient enough for you, you can
>>     swing by and get it. I can mail it too.
>>
>>     The Techangle guys (Dave & Roy) are near DIA so if they can help
>>     it would be easier for you.
>>
>>     If you don't get a better offer, let me know.
>>
>>     Dave

Michael Riversong
http://www.hippiehebraic.com/michaelriversong.html
Free Celtic harp and other gentle MP3s and radical ideas about music and
culture