[CLUE-Tech] ISP management software?

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Wed Jun 9 10:23:14 MDT 2004

>Does anyone have experience running multiple domains
>from the same server?  What software tool(s) are you
>using for management of domains, email, LDAP, etc.
>I've started finding a few packages on Freshmeat, like
>ISPMan and cwlISPy.

Yes, but we don't use LDAP.  I have felt more comfortable with using ssh
and modifying the system directly.  I have written a few scripts to make
the process go faster for me.  But the person who was here before me
used something called webmin.  It seems to let you do just about
anything you want.  There is a related program that I haven't tried
called usermin.  I also use phpmyadmin to manage the MySQL databases easily.

I guess it really all depends on what your needs are.

Angelo