[CLUE-Tech] my apology to Debian

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri Jun 11 14:33:10 MDT 2004

My complaints about Debian were unfounded.  They were based mostly on
the fact that Debian seemed too unstable on my machine--mostly due to
the fact that X is giving me a hard time switching back and forth to the
console.  Since I use Fedora at work and I don't have a high speed
connection at home, I decided I'll just try Fedora again until I get a
high speed connection.  (This way I can burn CD's of updates at work and
take them home.)

However, Fedora is giving me the same problem switching to the console.
So it's my machine I guess.  I wonder if the virtual frame buffer (or
whatever it's called, I think it's package is vfb or something) will
eliminate this problem.

Looks like I was wrong.

Angelo