[CLUE-Tech] Windows HTML Transit program, Linux type?

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sat Mar 6 12:53:13 MST 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 10:06 am, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> A friend is using HTML Transit to publish Word documents for a web site
> and it's a "one button" approach, does anyone know of a Linux
> equivalent?  Would Zope and Quanta + work or is there another approach?

Quanta has a one-touch publication.  You have to set up the FTP parameters.
It works really well and after the initial upload, it keeps track of which
files are changed within your Quanta project (I recommend creating a Quanta
project for each site).  So, the next upload only sends those changed files.

Jeff
--
http://isuma.org/