[CLUE-Tech] Actiontec 1524SU and Wireless card

black at galaxy.silvren.com black at galaxy.silvren.com
Tue Mar 9 20:01:21 MST 2004

I have a friend that has your same model and is using it as a WAP. He says
it works fine and is using the Linksys 802.11g external USB "cards."

They're not really cards, but I don't know what else you'd call them. Even
though the WAP only does 802.11b (don't know the model number) he isn't
having any problems or complaints.