[CLUE-Tech] wireless ethernet industrial application

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Mar 19 19:48:22 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 19:09, Jim Ockers wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I thought I'd ask the group since I don't know what to do.  I
> have a requirement to develop a prototype industrial-strength
> communications system using COTS* hardware and WLAN.

Hi Jim,

Heres some links that might be helpful:

  http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php
  http://www.linuxvoodoo.com/store/index.php/cPath/45_66

I've never done business with "Linux Voodoo" but their discussion of
driver support does seem to indicate that they have a clue.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com