[CLUE-Tech] To Fedora, yum, and tireless packagers: YEEAAAHHH!

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Fri Mar 26 15:13:17 MST 2004

I was really surprised to find that ntop was not in any of the
repositories that I use, but a quick google for it found it here:
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/ntop/
I haven't tried it yet so use it at your own risk. If it doesn't work
for you then at least they give you a source rpm and the spec file so
you could roll your own if you'd like.

Mike "Murph" Robbert