[CLUE-Tech] Fwd: Open Source Content Management Systems & Beer

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Mon Mar 29 14:05:50 MST 2004

Quoting Charles Oriez <coriez at oriez.org>:

> Anyone have any experience with content management systems? Our web server
> is Apache running on a RH9 box.  Help trimming the list below down some
> before we start serious evaluations would be appreciated.

You may want to take a look at this web site: http://www.opensourcecms.com/

<quote>
Welcome to opensourceCMS.com

This site was created with one goal in mind. To give you the opportunity to "try
out" some of the best php/mysql based free and open source software systems in
the world. You are welcome to be the administrator of any site here, allowing
you to decide which system best suits your needs.
</quote>

--
Allons Rouler!

Randy