[CLUE-Tech] root kit checker

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu May 6 11:10:49 MDT 2004

Hmm, interesting.  So, it's either a DoS or MSN search ignores my
robots.txt file.  Bad news either way.  Thanks everybody for the quick
response - I've noticed I'm able to mail to the list a lot quicker now
that reverse dns is done, right?  I'll try to set up etherreal and see
what's going on.

--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com