[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla Mail Signature

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Tue May 25 09:47:47 MDT 2004

It is a standard way for other mailers to know that it is signature.
Mutt for example does this automatically as well.  It is generally a
polite thing to do (so other mailers can process it properly) and
shouldn't be gotten rid of.

Scott

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 03:19:30PM +0000, Angelo Bertolli did write: