[CLUE-Tech] Dual boot setup

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri May 28 11:06:11 MDT 2004

Well you're right it isn't really necessary I think.  I forgot why I
started doing this.  I think it was something about wanting to create
Linux /boot at the beginning of the disk and triple booting with
Windows/Linux/DOS.  Anyway, I still do it simply because I have a 160GB HD
which sometimes Windows doesn't see all of correctly--it gives me a little
better feeling to know that what windows is seeing and what I want it to
see are probably the same.

Angelo