[CLUE-Tech] OT: Electronic parts.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Nov 25 09:23:55 MST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:30:17 -0700
David Anselmi wrote:

> Anyone know a good local source for electronic parts?  Or failing that a
>
> good web site (as in one you use, obviously Google knows many).
>
> I have a gadget with a speaker that's failed.  Seems a shame to relegate
> it to a landfill when all it needs is a new 20mm speaker (.5W, 8ohm
> IIRC).

Couple things. Gateway Electronics, about 25th & Federal.

Now, 20mm is .787 inches. That sounds to me like it'd be similar to what
one might find in discarded phone handset, or old modem card. If that's
what you need, I likely have it laying around someplace, it's just matter
of digging it up, and I know where to dig. LMK.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/