[CLUE-Tech] OT: Electronic parts.

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Nov 25 14:52:18 MST 2004

David Anselmi wrote:

> Anyone know a good local source for electronic parts?  Or failing that
> a good web site (as in one you use, obviously Google knows many).
>
> I have a gadget with a speaker that's failed.  Seems a shame to
> relegate it to a landfill when all it needs is a new 20mm speaker
> (.5W, 8ohm IIRC).
>
> Dave

If you have any friends who tinker in electronics, they probably save up
a parts list they need for a while and then order from www.digikey.com
-- the shipping penalty for small shipments is high, but if you can pair
up with someone else who's already placing an order, they have damn near
anything.  Mouser also is another mail order/online source.

Nate