[CLUE-Tech] Re: suse 9.1 imapd

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Oct 6 16:07:07 MDT 2004

I'm not sure if it's pam aware, but yes, it successfully uses SSL/TLS -
but that's the problem, I don't have the option NOT to.  It's apparently
compiled so that you have to use SSL, and I don't want to.  It's using
imap2002d I think it is.  It also has cyrus and courier, but I don't
want to use those, I want the standard implementation that I'm used to.