[CLUE-Tech] http://www.centos.org/

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:25:20 MDT 2004

My experience with WhiteBox is that it is run and tightly controlled
John Morris from the Beauregard library.  He publishes updates
occasionally, unless it's security and then he publishes them quickly.
 The WBEL-user list is fairly active.

I can't really say much about CentOS or CaOS.  You could search the
lists that they maintain to see how often/frequently they send out
messages.

Greg