[CLUE-Tech] possible breakin attempt

Carl Schelin co_bofh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 13:13:20 MDT 2004

Any other information in the logs? A quick google of
the "reverse mapping checking getaddrinfo" phrase
found some 208 pages from July. Not much info on a
specific hack. They all seem to be attempting to log
in as test or user with some default password.

My ssh only listens to an internal interface so I
don't have any of these in my logs.

Carl