[CLUE-Tech] Arch Linux: Thumbs Up!

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Sat Sep 4 13:53:10 MDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 06:51:51AM -0600, Collins Richey wrote:
> Sorry to interrupt the Debian subthread, but back OT.
>
> I downloaded the Arch 0.6 ISO, but I can't get past start of install.
> As soon as I select install, the installer attempts to install bash
> and then errors out because it cand find readline.

Weird. I also used the 0.6 ISO, but had no such problem.

In theory, yours should be exactly the same as mine. I was going to
suggest comparing checksums, but I don't think I have the original image
as downloaded any more.

Haven Rock Press            Horses bear manure through
Englewood, Colorado, USA        its fields;
books at havenrock.com         When a nation ignores the Way,
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)