[CLUE-Tech] gnome window focus

Sun Sep 5 02:52:59 MDT 2004

Angelo: I looked all over for that setting, but couldn't find it.   Not
even in the reg-hacking thingy.  May I recommend xfwm4/xfdesktop?  The
setting is obvious in that one... and it ships in FC2, and it's got a
BlueCurve theme (which some people hate), ~and~ it's pretty fast and fat
with other themes...

Anyway, just a thought.