[CLUE-Tech] <OT> gmail again

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:05:53 MDT 2004

Sorry, I need to bring up this topic one more time. I've forwarded a
few invitations for cluebies. The rest of you can tune out now.

Gmail has a somewhat strange method of generating headers. If you
leave the default setting in effect, gmail generates a Repl-To with
both the sender and the list which confuses some email products when
using the Reply key. You may want to go to settings and override the
Reply-To with a non-default empty string.

Enjoy,

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey