[CLUE-Tech] tv cards

Hani Duwaik hduwaik at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 09:39:26 MDT 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:13:53 -0400
"Roy J. Tellason" <rtellason at blazenet.net> wrote:

> Any of you guys know where I might find some info on tv cards,  and
> what's out there that's supported under linux?  I hear there are a
> lot
> of different hardware options,  but don't know much about them
> (yet).

Not sure about a general list of Linux supported TV cards, but I do
remember that Newsforge had an article about one in particular:

http://software.newsforge.com/software/04/03/08/165203.shtml

HTH,

-Hani

=====
"Windows [n.]
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."
(Anonymous USEnet post)