[clue-tech] Network Topography Schematic drawing software?

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Sun Apr 3 15:51:58 MDT 2005

There is, of course, the venerable xfig (http://www.xfig.org/)

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"Wit ought to be a glorius treat, like caviar.  Never spread it about like
marmalade."

-- Noel Coward