[clue-tech] Nice KDE Apps

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri Apr 8 22:39:24 MDT 2005

William wrote:

>--- Collins Richey wrote:
>

>>On Apr 7, 2005 8:30 AM, Anderson, Mark wrote:
>>

>>>DIA is nice but I started using kivio which is one of the kde applications.
>>>

>>Sigh, why is it that almost any potentially userful piece of software
>>is attached to one of those behemoths, KDE or GNOME!
>>

>I wholeheartedly agree.  As much as I'd love to take a look at kivio, I cannot.  I don't use KDE
>and I'm not about to install it for the sake of one application.  It is saddening, truly.  :/

But, but... using just ONE application is the slippery slope to using
more!  Personally, I think KDE has enough nice applications (tea cooker
anyone?  how would I know if my tea is done without it?) to be worth
installing.

Ok on a non-sarcastic note:  KDE does have one piece of really kick-ass
software called kile.  Nothing else I've found comes close to it for
helping with TeX documents.

Angelo