[clue-tech] Followup to E17+ RAID

Peter H. drumvudu at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 23 03:34:33 MDT 2005

mike havlicek <mhavlicek1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Where would one find the enlightenment rpm in a
> RedHaat distro ? I know it is the default window
> manager used by gnome. I got interested in this
> versioning through the posts.

Mike, I have hard that there are a couple of E17 binaries floating around
out there but they are for really specific systems. You also WILL have to
chase down deps if you want to use rpm's. Enlightenment has a forum
at http://enlightenment.org. If you do a search for rpms there, you will find
the ones I am referring to..//P