OT: Re: [clue-tech] Yet Another Stallman Interview

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Sat Apr 23 23:35:10 MDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 08:36:34PM -0700, mike havlicek wrote:
> There is a nice book that I picked up in hardback for
> about $3.00 called "Free as in Freedom" Richard
> Stallman's crusade for free software written by Sam Williams.
I have a copy of this book and it was a very interesting read for me.  I
would recommend it to anyone interested in the FSF philosophy.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

It's a small world. So you gotta use your elbows a lot.