[clue-tech] Any docmgr users?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:01:47 MDT 2005

I thought I posted this a couple of days ago, but I find nothing in
CLUE or in my sent mail, so I'm trying again.

At work, we're looking for a good OSS document management system. My
work associate seems to like opendocman, but I find it to be rather
clumsy to use. I was impressed with the demo for docmgr, so I put it
up as well.

opendocman uses MySql, but docmgr is a postgress application.

I've cranked up postgres, and everything I do locally works, but then
I haven't tried any PHP applications yet. I just can't get docmgr to
do anything; nothing but "done" and an empty page appears. I've
googled a lot and scoured the docmgr forum, but found no help.

If any of you have run docmgr or other PHP/PostgreSql apps, I would
appreciate help.

I've created the database, and the supplied script to create the
tables runs without error.

My setup is:

CentOS4 (equivalent to RHEL4) with selinux disabled.
Standard iptables (I haven't monkeyed with it

php-pgsql-4.3.9-3.2
php-4.3.9-3.2
.. and lots of others
postgresql-7.4.7-2.RHEL4.1
.. and lots of others

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,