[clue-tech] HELP the CRAW at the Aug 20th CLUE Installfest

Gus Salavatore Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Thu Aug 11 15:01:31 MDT 2005

August 20th ( from 10AM to 4PM ) at Devry University
http://clue.denver.co.us/display.php?node=installfest

Crawford has been a glorious foot-soldier for the install-fests.
He deserves support.  Come on down for part of the day.
If you don't like where the installfest is being held, help find
a place with power and space near you.  This is an easy way
to help the Linux community.

I ( Gus ) will be coming with some food goodies.  Since I am a
Linux bonehead, here is your chance to make me look bad.
Come on down you Gurus.  We will even have some low
volume Linux music.  Bring your nerdie girl.guy.???.friend and dance.

Each Linux helper will get one coupon for each hour they help.
The coupons will go in a hat to draw for a prize Saturday or you
can keep them for a future event.

Images of prizes will be placed at www.oh-god.com/lip
( lip = Linux installfest prize )
Keep checking back  I will keep adding prizes

AGSC