[clue-tech] Cellular broadband cards under Linux?

Chris N. Brown katanacb at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 10:21:06 MST 2005

Yup, I use Verizon's.  been using it for a few years now (the AirPrime PC
5220) an it works like a champ.  Of course, Verizon didn't offer any official
support for setting up the card and using it, but there is a website out
there (google for Linux Airprime) that tells you how to set the thing up.

For what it's worth, I'm running SuSE 10.0 but it's worked under every version
of SuSE I'm run since 9.2.  The only downside is that initially you have to
use Windows to activate the card.. I did it under Vmware :-)

Good luck,
Chris