[clue-tech] CLUE jabber server?

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:28:23 MST 2005

On 12/14/05, Jed S. Baer <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> I'm more a fan of MOO and IRC, not that I use either much these days.

Seconded. An IRC channel might be more appropriate for CLUE than
Jabber, though a Jabber "room" can accomplish the same thing.

> I actually already have a jabber ID. If I knew more folks using it, I
> might actually bother to keep Kopete up and running.

I have at least a half-dozen Jabber IDs, rarely use them except when
reviewing chat software. If the CLUE Jabber server is set up for
server to server communications, then that would be a big plus --
those of us with existing Jabber IDs (zonker at jabber.org) would not
need to sign up for new ones.

Best,

Zonker