[clue-tech] Re: CLUE jabber server?

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:33:21 MST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 1:24 pm, Greg Knaddison wrote:
> I didn't specify CLUE only private.

Also, I don't think CLUE would be a private server, at least that's not what I
was thinking when I started this thread.

We have to work out some logistics, but probably we'll offer access to
CLUEbies [upon request] and they'll be able to contact anyone else using
jabber using CLUE as their primary service.  In other words, the CLUE jabber
server wouldn't be just for talking to other CLUEbies.

Another cool thing would be a CLUE tech chat room...

Jeff
--
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
        - Albert Einstein