[clue-tech] CLUE jabber server?

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Tue Dec 20 09:06:50 MST 2005

Jeff Cann wrote:

>After last night's DTC presentation, I think it would be fun to setup a jabber
>service on the CLUE server.  Would CLUBies want to use it?

So what is the status on this? I think somewhere in the thread there was
a build it and they will come type of quote...I'm interested and in fact
have been wanting to build my own server for the past couple of years
just to prove I could...I've heard that Jabber can integrate nicely into
Nagios and thats where *I* was going to go with it...

I think it would be a nice thing to have especially if there was an IRC
style chat room available.