[clue-tech] CLUE jabber server?

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:26:45 MST 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 1:57 pm, Chris Hirsch wrote:
> Excellent...so I'm curious: Why Wildfire? I'm just curious why you
> picked this server over some of the others. I have no experience setting
> up a Jabber server but I'd like to know your reasons :-)

Peter [in the CLUE presentation] mentioned that it was easy to setup and
administer.  According to the jabber.org page, it has a 90% 'feature score'
which was higher than most of the others.  Finally, the authors claim that it
has "rock-solid security and performance".  More info at:

 + http://www.jivesoftware.org/wildfire/

Other jabber servers:

 + http://www.jabber.org/software/servers.shtml

Jeff
--
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
        - Albert Einstein