[clue-tech] Question for sendmail folks regarding bitbucketing email to certain accounts

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:17:26 MST 2005

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:21:44 -0700, Charles Oriez <coriez at oriez.org> wrote:

> to block most spam, block all of Taiwan, Brazil, China and Korea, MCI,
> SBC.

Charlie,

I always get a chuckle out of your absolutist approach to spam
management, and you are certainly not the only one. There is at least
one major list and one bozo (IMO) on one of my other lists who blocks
my mails if I'm using my normal isp (comcast). Since I'm using gmail
now I don't have that problem.

But I digress, I wanted to speak to the subject of Brazil. I have
corresponded with quite a few interesting Linux users from Brazil on
linux-users and gentoo-user. Brazil is one of those countries where
Linux is taking hold in a grass roots campaign. I'm sure folks in
Brazil would love to know that you don't consider them worth a helo
<sarcasm>.

--
 Collins