[clue-tech] Granite Canyon DNS?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:12:28 MST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:54:28 -0800 (PST), William <bkimball1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is funny.  No, really.  :)  Last I checked, Linux was free and came bundled with countless
> free software applications and tools.  Countless people put countless manhours into producing this
> free environment, which -- not suprisingly -- spawns other "free mentality" projects.
>
> People (like me) give into this free mentality and donate manhours and services back into this
> community.  Secondary DNS is one such example.

Yeah, I agree. You have a legitimate question, and I'm not sure why
all the kibitzers reacted as though someone had peed on their
cornflakes. I can't help. I don't use DNS services, but please post
anything you find for those of us who are interested. Who knows, I
might need this type of service some day, and I'm sure that my first
move would be to search for free providers of the service.

--
 Collins